Customer Success Manager
Are you looking for a dynamic, exciting and newly created Customer Success role in a fast-growing SaaS company? inSided is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join the team in our New York office.
inSided headquarters is based in Amsterdam, and you will get to travel to Europe every quarter to meet and spend time with the Amsterdam team
inSided works with industry-leading customers like Gainsight, Mixpanel and Nutanix, and is the partner for Customer Success communities. You will be responsible for your own portfolio of customers—working with those Customer Success leaders and influencing their Customer Success strategies. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Success professional to step into a pivotal role within the Customer Success industry.
The ideal candidate is ambitious, equal parts creative, technologically savvy and analytical, and can help our clients get the most value from our platform.
What do we offer?
- Working with international and leading brands like Gainsight, Mixpanel, Miro and Nutanix
- Quarterly trips to our head office in Amsterdam
- A centrally-located NYC office located on 18th Street, near Union Square—a prime area for great lunch spots & train accessibility.
- A highly dynamic working environment, as inSided is growing fast (and you will be part of this growth)
- Opportunity to grow to Director level, based on your success within the next year
- A work-hard, play-hard environment (we are big fans of Friday afternoon drinks, boat trips, parties and events)
- Responsible for the relationship with and success of our B2B customers
- Help design and continuously optimize the onboarding process to ensure success from the final steps of the sales cycle onwards
- Identify upsell opportunities and manage the renewal process throughout the contract lifecycle
- Monitor and report on analytics, reports and KPIs for your portfolio
- Conduct business reviews and proactively suggest solutions to common customer concerns
- Proactively manage escalation calls with customers
- Develop Customer Success methods and work with product marketing to create and refine existing collateral and resources
- Help drive exceptional customer references, testimonials and case studies
- Provide feedback to the product team by effectively communicating customer needs and help design ideal product offerings/features by working cross-functionally across various teams
- Utilize tooling like Gainsight, Salesforce, Hubspot and Google Analytics to make the most effective decisions
- Attend and present at industry conferences and events
- Ability to be a sparring partner for Customer Success leaders looking to optimize their CS strategies (at customers but also prospects)
- Think outside the box and contribute to building a growing team
- The ability to thrive in a variable and demanding environment
- A proven track record of successfully building rapport and relationships with all levels of customer contacts
- At least three years of Customer Success experience
- SaaS experience required
- Project management and problem-solving skills
- High level of organization and attention to detail