Director of Content
Two years ago, inSided started a new growth segment in selling to B2B/SaaS companies. InSided helps these companies to service their customers in better & smarter ways and believes that ‘community’ should be at the heart of every Customer Success strategy.
The first period was mainly about creating a product-market fit & generating awareness in the USA, the first pillar content & podcasts and webinars have all been created. After having taken the first steps, our initial traction in B2B/SaaS is significant. In order to lead the next steps in developing our content efforts, we’re looking for an experienced Director of Content.
We have landed 50+ customers in the new B2B/SaaS segment, including some awesome brand names like Gainsight, Mixpanel, and Zapier. Our organic traffic levels have increased by 300%. Our sales team is overperforming their sales results for several quarters in a row.
We’re in a position where we don’t need more Top of Funnel leads, or general awareness. We need to make sure that the leads we generate convert through the funnel more to actionable opportunities. Apart from that, we have the ambition to really become the default choice for Customer Success teams & tooling. Your efforts will need to contribute to making sure we secure our spot.
The global role will report directly to the Head of Marketing, but work closely with the leadership team, co-marketing partners and are directly involved in company & brand strategies.
InSided is a venture-backed company and has over 50 employees with offices in Amsterdam and New York. This role is Amsterdam based to sit close to company leadership.
- Create/write converting content through several channels & formats
- Lead inSided’s commercial and brand development by creating & owning the company’s content calendar & strategic message
- Branding - position inSided as the default choice and market leader with customer success engagement
- Lead co-marketing content strategy and execution with partners
- Referral management, including G2 crowd partnership and customer awareness
- Run our social-media savvy content curation program
- Collaborate with Product, Sales and Customer Success departments to drive content creation
- You know why we create certain pieces of content, or emphasize a certain message, and are able to relate that to our KPI’
- Native English speaker (hard requirement)
You’re an excellent writer. Smart with language, as we need a versatile wordsmith. Create a variety of great content pieces such as whitepapers, blog posts, social posts, website content and more
Great communication skills. Ability to lead external internal and external (customer/partner) conversations as well as managing internal collaboration to make marketing successful.
SEO knowledge. You grasp how & when to rank for organic positions in e.g. Google.
Structured and meet deadlines. Making sure that everything you do is well structured, prioritized and according to internal and external deadlines.
Eager to improve. Ability to continuously identify and navigate optimizations successfully in a continuously changing environment
Creative. The person we’re looking for is attracted to building something new and creating a new category within the CS space. You should categorize yourself as someone with an entrepreneurial mindset to make an impact on overall company growth.
Tech-savvy. Ability to quickly understand and explain technology to people who are looking for new vendors.
- >3 years of experience in copywriting experience at one of more B2B SaaS software companies.
- Experience with MarTech systems like Hubspot.
- Bonus points; Customer Success background. Having a broad view of the CS space having worked with/in Customer Success roles.
- Bonus points; experience with partnerships and co-marketing collaborations.
What do we offer
- Join us in our journey and take on a big responsibility for our success in the B2B/SaaS market
- Position in the hottest team of the company: Marketing!
- An impactful role with plenty of growth potential for yourself, your team and the company
- Working with awesome international and well-known brands in the SaaS space
- Work with an international team (part of our team is New-York based)
- A work hard, play hard environment (we are big fans of Friday afternoon drinks, parties, kick-boxing and events)
- Fun colleagues and a beautiful office in the heart of Amsterdam (remote positions are possible if you travel to the office every other week)
Contact Remco de Vries (firstname.lastname@example.org) for questions about this vacancy.
Details from this job description are not to be used for marketing purposes. inSided does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at inSided via email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of inSided, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by inSided.