At inSided, we help (SaaS) companies to engage with their customers at scale, by connecting their community, providing self-service and collecting product feedback. Our technology is used by cool and thriving companies like Mixpanel, Zapier, Gainsight, T-Mobile and Coursera and Sonos. Our platform has a direct impact on the customer experience of millions of people worldwide. And we’re in there to build a strong global market leader. The company is VC backed with a Series A capital round and its core customer segments are fast-growing in both EMEA as the USA.
We are looking for a dynamic, energetic, hands-on Financial Controller, to keep all things transactional ticking over in our FInance team (with a dash of HR and payroll added for good measure). This is a unique opportunity to work directly with the company leadership and be exposed with a 360 view of all things finance, HR, governance and company board related.
If you have an affinity for numbers, processes, people and a hunger to learn and grow, and to be exposed to all layers within a growing and thriving organization, then please reach out!
inSided is looking for a professional who:
- Wants to grow with our organization.
- Has a Bachelor in Accounting or equivalent, HBO or CMA are preferred;
- Has minimum 4 years experience with the majority in finance and accounting;
- Preferably worked within a technology start or scale-up environment;
- Has experience with Twinfield or similar accounting software
- Has experience with NMBRS and Dutch payroll processing
- Has experience with Dutch tax returns (payroll and Vat)
- Is excellent in Excel, experience with Power BI is a plus;
- Has good communication skills in both English and Dutch
- Is aware of laws and regulations regarding financial administration and Vat (HR regulations are an advantage)
- Has an affinity and/or interest in HR administration and HR processes.
- Takes initiative and works under own direction;
- You must be detail-oriented, and able to work independently and handle multiple tasks efficiently and meet deadlines;
- Works in a systematic, methodical, and orderly way;
- Initiates and generates activity and introduces changes into work processes;
- Adherence to deadlines;
- Have done, can do, will do approach;
- Confident, proactive, approachable personality with team spirit;
- Dynamic, eager to learn, fast learning and adapt quickly.
- Has a service-minded approach and likes to help your colleagues.
What do we offer?
- An informal working environment, with varied work, a lot of responsibility and opportunities to grow.
- Fun colleagues and a beautiful office in the heart of Amsterdam (an 8-minute walk from Amsterdam Central Station) and the possibility of working from home
- Salary indication: dependant on work experience,. You will also receive a pension, holiday allowance (8%) and company laptop
- An important role in the further development of a fast-growing, exciting SaaS organization where you can make a difference, both within the finance team and the overall organization.
- A job at the fastest growing community building company in Europe.
- Working with international and well-known brands.
- A highly dynamic working environment, as inSided is growing fast (and you will be part of this growth).
- A place to learn, experiment, discover and develop yourself further.
- A work hard, play hard environment (we are big fans of Friday afternoon drinks, boat trips, parties and events).