As B2B Growth Marketer you are supporting our Inbound Marketing efforts. You help drive demand through paid & non-paid campaigns and continuously think of creative ways to increase traffic, leads, conversion & customer engagement
At inSided, we’re building next-generation customer communities . We are a well-funded and fast-growing company that helps cool companies like Mixpanel, Zapier, Gainsight, T-mobile and Sonos. We help (SaaS) companies to engage with their customers at scale, by connecting their community, providing self-service and collecting product feedback.
With your data-driven approach, you create insights and track the revenue contribution and attribution of our campaigns. You will get to support our global and local online marketing campaigns. Being part of an international marketing team, you will work closely with the other teams at HQ, the USA office and copy & design team to create impactful (online) campaigns. This is a great opportunity to be part of a fast growing company that is making a massive impact in B2B Software & Customer Success.
The ideal candidate is ambitious, equal parts creative, technologically savvy and analytical, and has 2+ years experience in a similar B2B Marketing role . Knowledge of Marketing Automation systems like Hubspot & other tooling is a must.
- You will work within the Marketing team (5FTE), based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- Contribute to overall (sales) pipeline by converting leads down the funnel
- Develop and manage Marketing and Demand Generation strategies, channels, metrics & spend
- GTM of new product & features
- Collaborate with Content Managers, Design and other internal teams to support the creation of effective campaigns & content
- Manage and execute strategies to acquire, retain and convert customers
- Act as a soundboard for our Sales, Product & Customer Success teams
- Hit growth targets while maintaining customer acquisition cost
- You have 2+ years experience in a similar B2B role at a SaaS company
- Excellent mastery of the English language, spoken & written
- You’re no stranger to Paid Channels like Google, Linkedin, Facebook
- You’re a master of the conversion funnel, know your way around persuasion tactics and have dealt with SEO & email marketing before
- Data-driven, analytical
- Detailed, proactive, a doer & a problem solver
- Collaborate well in multi-disciplinary teams
- You thrive when given a lot of responsibility, freedom & can deal with a TON of fun @ work
What do we offer:
- A job at the fastest growing community building company in Europe 🚀
- Working with international and extremely well-known brands
- A highly dynamic working environment, as inSided is growing fast (and you will be part of this growth)
- A place to learn, experiment, discover and develop yourself further.
- A work-hard, play-hard environment (we are big fans of Friday afternoon drinks, boat trips, parties and events)
- Fun colleagues and a beautiful office in the heart of Amsterdam (an 8 minute walk from Amsterdam Central Station).