At inSided, we’re building a next-generation customer success community engagement platform. We are a well-funded and fast-growing company that helps cool companies like Mixpanel, Zapier, Gainsight, Coursera and Sonos. We help (SaaS) companies to engage with their customers on scale, by connecting their community, providing self-service and collecting product feedback. With millions of users, high growth and a lot of innovation it is a great time to join inSided.
What we do
inSided provides a SaaS-based Community engagement Platform that features discussion forums, feedback, news and knowledge base functionality. You can check it out yourself over here:
What we believe in
We have four core values to live by. They make inSided the best place to work.
- Learn as we grow
- Never settle
- Speak up
- Make it happen
What's the role about?
As a Product Designer at inSided, you will contribute to the end-to-end product development processes, starting with understanding the user and business problems, then shaping them to the design solution, and validating them with users.
You'll collaborate closely with the Product and Engineering teams to find the best way to test your assumptions quickly, inform your decisions and maintain a high bar of product quality.
What you will do
- Formulate hypotheses together with Product Managers and Engineers, and turn them into high-quality design solutions
- Measure the success of your decisions with the team and iterate when needed
- Work cross-functionally to deliver the best possible user experience
- Be able to run end-to-end design process for a variety of initiatives
- Research on users perspectives and competitive landscape to generate solutions
- Validate your solutions with users, using both qualitative and quantitative methods
- Deliver high-quality design specification and collaborate with developers to reach high-quality implementation
- Contribute to design system in close collaboration with your fellow designers and engineering teams
- Keep on the fast-moving pace of experimentation and decision-making process
What you will need
- 3+ years of product design, experience with B2B Saas industry is preferred
- A portfolio demonstrating strong product design skills and your design thinking that spans the entire process
- Understanding of business and product metrics
- Experience in validating design solutions using qualitative and quantitative methods
- A habit of proactively communicating your design decisions.
- Ability to think through complex interaction design
- Exceptional attention to detail, consistency and accuracy
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Proficient with tools like Figma, Sketch, Invision
- Basic knowledge about HTML, CSS
What you will get
- Healthy work-life balance, we have flex time and we work from home when we need to, as long as it works for the rest of the team
- Salary based on your seniority and a path to progress your career
- 25 days of holiday
- Budget for books and training
- Pension plan
- Office next to the canal in the city center - 10 minute walk from the CS
- Drinks in our own bar