At inSided, we’re building a next-generation customer success community engagement platform. We are a well-funded and fast-growing company that helps cool companies like Mixpanel, Zapier, Gainsight, Coursera and Sonos.
We help (SaaS) companies to engage with their customers on scale, by connecting their community, providing self-service and collecting product feedback.
We are looking for a product manager that owns the roadmap on a strategic level and can keep up with the engineers in your team (they go fast 🚀, yes really 🤓). If you have a passion for customer engagement, great UX, integrations and want to work on an innovative product with millions of active users, please reach out to Joris.
- Manage the product feature lifecycle all the way from the first sketch on paper until a pixel-perfect implementation.
- Create and validate the product roadmap to make sure you make the most business impact
- Interact with customers and internal stakeholders to understand all aspects of the problem you try to solve.
- Create clear requirements and work with all stakeholders to get alignment and agreement on what needs to be delivered.
- Create and maintain stories in the product backlog, and prioritize what needs to be done now, soon or never.
- Be a great team player and make sure your communication with engineers is cristal clear
- Define and keep track of KPI’s that allow you to measure the success of features.
- Be a product evangelist, make sure everybody knows what we are working on and celebrate when we have deployed new features.
- Create documentation, give demos and training and share success stories to people within and outside the company.
Desired skills and expertise
- A passion for digital products, product management and UX
- Collaborative, deadline-driven team player; you like to work in a fast-moving company
- Pragmatic and result-driven.
- Strong customer focus and empathy.
- Strong in time management.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- 3+ years of product management within a SaaS company
- Strong analytical skills (such as analysis, troubleshooting and quickly seeing connections).
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
What do we offer a Product Owner
- A job at the fastest growing community building company in Europe.
- Working with international and well-known brands.
- A central role within inSided that defines a large part of our customer success and happiness.
- A highly dynamic working environment, as inSided is growing fast (and you will be part of this growth).
- A place to learn, experiment, discover and develop yourself further.
- A work hard, play hard environment (we are big fans of Friday afternoon drinks, boat trips, parties and events).
- Fun colleagues and a beautiful office in the heart of Amsterdam (an 8 minute walk from Amsterdam Central Station).