Video & Creative Marketing Intern
Are you passionate about emerging technology, design, content and demand generation?
Are you great at video marketing, editing, and content creation?
Great! That’s exactly what we’re looking for!
What you’ll work on:
You will be part of the Marketing team, which currently consists of 6 people in varying roles responsible for content creation, paid advertising channels, organic social media, website optimization and copywriting, and much more.
Your job will be to support them, with a particular focus on:
- Creating and executing our Multimedia / Video strategy. You will be responsible for creating content such as expert interviews, customer testimonials, event coverage, webinars, product demo videos, podcast production and editing — as well as bringing your other ideas for creative and engaging forms of multimedia content.
- Optimizing the portion of our online presence that is targeted at B2C companies — specifically for the Telecoms (e.g. T-Mobile, KPN, Vodafone) and Consumer Electronics (e.g. Sonos) industries
What we offer:
- Be part of an exciting high-growth SaaS organization in an international environment
- Clever, fun and ambitious colleagues
- A beautiful office in the heart of Amsterdam's canal belt (8 minute walking distance from Amsterdam Centraal station)
- A lot of freedom to apply your creative and strategic skills
- Real impact, real responsibilities, and a really fun team
- 300-500 Euro internship compensation per month (gross, based on full-time work)
- A work-hard, play-hard environment—we are big fans of Friday afternoon drinks, boat trips, parties and events
What we're looking for:
- Your English is great, both verbally and in writing (Dutch is a bonus, but not required)
- You know your way around video: whether it’s shooting video, editing video or strategizing what we should be doing with video
- You are currently enrolled in a Marketing, Media or Communications study
- You have a passion for outreach, social media and creative content.
- You know how to build a brand through various media channels
- You have an affinity with (emerging) technology. You know what's happening now and are eager to learn what is coming next.
- You're a responsible self-starter. You want to learn. What you don't know now is something you can easily pick up from Google a day later.
- Some experience in Graphic Design is a benefit (e.g. PS, Figma, Sketch)